I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. 813-219-4726 ... more >