In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). Hot body, service was good. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Her pictures are accurate. 813-219-3944 ... more >