I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She is very friendly and talkative. What can I say that hasn't been said? She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. 813-219-3775 ... more >