I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. We were giggling all the way. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. 812-324-9121 ... more >