Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She is a sweetie. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. 810-986-7358 ... more >