Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I'm glad I met this little temptress. 810-336-6493 ... more >