Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. She is out-going and talkative. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. 808-378-1240 ... more >