All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. 803-670-7478 ... more >