Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. The pics on the website are very accurate. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. 814-888-2273 ... more >