Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. 587-340-7478 ... more >