I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. 209-448-3690 ... more >