Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! 319-575-7225 ... more >