She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. 985-387-5119 ... more >