This was my first time with her and not my last. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. 864-428-8352 ... more >