I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" Booking was just as painless as the last time. 864-403-4972 ... more >