There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She has a great ass! We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. 864-392-4650 ... more >