I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. The phone service and directions were professional. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. 864-357-6297 ... more >