I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. She is very friendly and talkative. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. 864-318-9186 ... more >