The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. 863-693-8041 ... more >