I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. Personality is really friendly and chatty. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Just saw her a few days ago. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! 863-250-9016 ... more >