I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. 860-975-8377 ... more >