What a refreshing experience. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Facilities were amazing. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. 860-406-4567 ... more >