She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. 860-362-0070 ... more >