No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" 860-295-4300 ... more >