She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. 859-999-9379 ... more >