Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. 859-965-0662 ... more >