We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! 859-756-0130 ... more >