I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. 859-643-9867 ... more >