It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. She is very friendly and talkative. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! 859-349-0462 ... more >