I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. 856-800-3994 ... more >