We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She is truly a gem. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. 856-403-4371 ... more >