Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. 856-383-2964 ... more >