I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. First thing I could think of was WOW! No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. 854-529-0176 ... more >