It was fantastic in every way. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. The phone service and directions were professional. 850-427-2478 ... more >