The phone service and directions were professional. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. She was very friendly right away. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. 850-418-9072 ... more >