I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. 850-365-0910 ... more >