For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. What can I say that hasn't been said? Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I wasn't going to pass that up. 848-757-5886 ... more >