I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. 848-227-2293 ... more >