It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Who am I to argue. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She was dressed tastefully and high class. 845-319-9889 ... more >