I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. 843-972-3173 ... more >