I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. 843-888-4096 ... more >