She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. 843-575-9281 ... more >