Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I like her a lot, very pretty facially. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. 843-444-9008 ... more >