I will definitely repeat. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. 843-419-7731 ... more >