I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. First I thought she was Latina. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. 843-326-0431 ... more >