She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. 843-310-8267 ... more >