I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. The view from behind is simply outlandish! Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. 832-915-4279 ... more >