Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. 832-793-2478 ... more >