Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. 832-736-7645 ... more >