Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. 832-598-4350 ... more >